Imagine prioritizing your health and self-care, even when life is hectic and chaotic.
Or no longer feeling FOMO when the newest diet craze starts taking over your Instagram feed.
Or feeling empowered to exercise instead of being motivated by guilt that you “should” be working out.
Or even resting assured that there is no one-size-fits-all-approach to nutrition and fitness.
That’s totally possible for you. And how do I know?
Because those are real-life results my clients have gotten once they learned my sweet secrets about fitness, nutrition, and metabolism which demystified the hype of the fitness and diet industries for them. They mastered taking care of themselves and adjusting accordingly when major life changes or flare-ups occurred.
Your life is intense enough. You don’t need high-intensity interval training, too.
Hi. I’m Michelle. As a Type 1 Diabetic, taking care of myself is key. Not a day goes by without taking action on my health. As a fitness professional, working out should be my top priority, right? Not always. See, that’s only one of many ways to take care of myself and my body’s needs change day-to-day. The “just do it” mentality never quite fit for me. There’s much more to life than that slogan acknowledges. There are days that I can’t “just do it” because my blood sugar is too high or too low in the timeslot I had scheduled to exercise, my asthma symptoms might be flaring up, or cramps are slowing me down. There are so many things competing for the top priority of our lives every day. I know it can be hard to consistently put yourself first.
Pandemic or not, life happens and we have to adjust, but traditional fitness and diet programs don’t teach how to do that. Instead, they falsely claim that a program is for all fitness levels, are designed to be completed 5 days in a row, then put modifications as a side note even though being too sore to effortlessly use the restroom is basically a guarantee.
Being part of a major nutrition company since high school, multiple times a week I was weighing myself, taking measurements, and snapping “before” pictures in hopes that I would one day be the “after” I was after. I was doing my best to do everything right but found myself in a daily battle with my blood sugars as my body and metabolism reacted to the changes. Instead of feeling fit, I felt like a failure.
Back in 2014, trying to be healthy almost killed me.
I tried to put my head down and power through a detox diet filled with healthy foods and supplements, It was supposed to reset my metabolism, but I ended up with an infection that took over my digestive system, skyrocketed my blood sugar and had me in a 3-day coma. Instead of a “new metabolism” I woke up to find that I had an infection that took 3 months of medication to resolve, diabetic ketoacidosis, pneumonia, and heart failure.
Clearly, something needed to change. Since then, I’ve experimented with a way of life that is much more feminine, pleasurable, and intuition based. I listen to my body so that autoimmune flare ups don’t take over and I can still put on amazing dance performances at the drop of a top hat. I rest when I need it and go full out as long as my energy allows. And you know what? My weight and clothing sizes are consistent. Turn out, the “after” that I needed would never be captured in a photo anyways.
Fit for a Queen: Declare Your New Normal
Fit for a Queen: Declare your New Normal is an in-depth live training covering everything you need to know to make living a healthy lifestyle second-nature and pleasurable. (Yes!)
You’ll learn the principles underlying every major fitness and diet program, demystify the hype, and take care of your health in a way that’s way more you.
Most importantly, you’ll stop wasting your precious time and energy on trendy fitness and diet programs that only last a few days (we’ve all been there) and finally learn how to take care of yourself long-term with a plan that’s flexible and adaptable to your life.
Here’s everything you’ll learn inside Fit for a Queen: Declare Your New Normal.
- How to live a successful life without sacrificing your health
- An energy-first approach to balancing life, health, and ambition.
- Goal setting that will help you make progress that replaces pressure with more reasons to celebrate
- The principles underlying every major fitness and diet program. (It’s way simpler than you think.)
- The six movements you need to get stronger, no burpees required.
- How to make a hype-free plan that actually improves your health.
“Michelle has a real gift for explaining science in an accessible, non-overwhelming way.”
Ready to declare a new normal for your health?
Together, we’ll ditch the hype of strict, punishment, and deprivation-based plans and create something way more pleasurable, science-based, and custom fit for you and your life.
Join Fit for a Queen: Declare Your New Normal and discover everything you need to prioritize you, your health, and the rest of your life without burnout.
Fit for a Queen: Declare Your New Normal is perfect for you if…
- You’ve been struggling to take care of your health these past 3 months and want to find a way to make progress with your health in the next 3 months
- You’ve been on your way to burnout for some time now and don’t know how to change course
- You know you need to take care of your health long-term and want a sustainable approach to do that
- You’d prefer to have a flexible strategy rather than a pre-written fitness or nutrition plan
- You’re tired of guilt, shame, or FOMO being your motivators to move or fuel your body
- You’re curious about how to feel empowered to rest, move, and nourish yourself
On the other hand, you might want to skip this if…
- You just want someone to tell you what to do. You don't mind the one-size-fits-all approach
- You’ve kept up your physical activity and nutrition plan and it fits your life
- You take pride in being part of the newest fitness and diet trends
- You consistently burn the candle at both ends, but you’re cool with that
“Michelle has a wealth of knowledge about self-care and can support your journey whether you choose to take a traditional or non-traditional approach."
Frequently Asked Questions
Follow @MyBodyMyQueen on Social Media!
💃🏻 Instagram 💃🏻